free website stats program Planning next trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Planning next trip

ajjacobs

We are planning to leave end of Sept, go north to Maine, norther to Canada, loop around Nova Scotia, then around the north side of Lake Ontario, through Niagara Falls, with a final stop near Rochester (where a friend lives). Google maps has it at about 2700mi. We will be tent camping most of the time. Got a tentative route planned out and linked below. Any places along the way that I should hit? What are the temps like up in the Canada area that time of year?

East Meadow, NY 11554 to East Meadow, NY 11554 - Google Maps

That sounds like a nice trip. I would think the temps would be kind of cool. Pack acordingly. When I take a trip I take some old clothes that I don't want anymore or that are worn out. I have even been to the thrift store to buy t-shirts,jeans. But I wear them once or twice and just leave them behind. You should come back lighter than you left. Atleast that's the plan.:s Wonder how many others do this?

Well, I may have to rethink this whole trip. My buddy cant seem to find his passport. And replacement in time is unlikely cause he does not have the original. Anybody know if a NYS "enhanced" drivers license would be sufficient?

Back