free website stats program places to stay in colorado | Harley Davidson Forums

places to stay in colorado

Mweed2009

Does any one know of a nice place to stay in south fork area of Co.
planing the trip already for the end of June. I see there are some cabins that would be cool but dont want to spend a hole lot. thanks

No not near Dove Creek...it is near Wolf Creek Pass. Very nice. You may have to get on line to find 'cabins'. I used to live near there and pass by 2 or 3 times a year there are a few national chain type hotels there but there are lots of cabins. Tried to check South Park COC in on the online phone book.

Wolf Creek Pass cool We went and stayed 3 days that turned into seven coz we rode the triangle. If you do Wolf Creek ya gotta do 550 to or the triangle Durango to Cortez and then North to Ridgeway and South back to Ouray ,and on to Silverton ...riding the Million Dollar highway ..truly one of the greatest rides we've done. Wolf Creek is awesome as well. we stayed at the Caboose in Durango. Fantastic ppl run the place. its a motel next to the 550. a truly homey atmosphere. people were so accommodating and they are Bikers lol. the Phone number there is 970-247-1191

Whenever I go to Colorado I use VRBO is Vacation Rentals By Owner
. (vacation rentals by owner).

There you can bypass management companies and deal directly with the owner of a nice apartment or condo or house...whatever your flavor.

I use it in ski season. You can get a better deal there than with management companies and in some cases, get a nice condo for the same price as a nice motel room.

Back