free website stats program Pix of my 08Electra Glide Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Pix of my 08Electra Glide Classic

Mavagrand

Pix of my ride. Not a lot of mods but I love her just the way she is....mine.

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 129
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 91
Thanx, Glider. This is the scoot I put Lucas Oil 85w140 in the tranny last week. You and Smitty gave me advice regarding Spectro products..I will be switching to that at my 10k change. right now she seems to like the Lucas better than the M1 I was running in her she shifts smoother and I can find neutral a lot easier. by the way, the only engine mods I have in mind is true duals..I like the 96 engine just fine the way it is.

What are your reasons for choosing true duals?

I ran Mobil 1 gear oil in the trans before going to Spectro and I can see an improvement with the spectro.

I had true duals on my 06 RK, seemed to move some of the heat away from my g/f's leg. I know you lose some torque, but I'm not an aggresive rider and don't miss it anyway. Does Spectro make engine oil?

NT, I installed Fullsac true duals on my 06 road king. they are not the prettiest as they are not chromed but were effective. Inexpensive too. You have to reuse your factory heatshields and the header coming out of the rear jug is not chrome. I was not looking to build a show bike so it was not an issue. they worked well, moved the heat off the right side, my g/f definitely liked it. Here is their website if your interested:
Fullsac Performance - True Dual Headpipe Kits - Lake Havasu City, Arizona

and more pix..by the way for you non believers..I use Pledge furniture polish to clean my bike. put it on everything, windshield, paint, chrome and glass...lookin' good, huh??

Attachments

• P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
What really impresses me is that Americans are very proud of their country and fly their flag at every opportunity. Very good and shows pride inyour country

I am very proud, Chatam. My country has nurtured me for 45 years and I served her proudly for eight in the USMC. Now I show my patriotism whenever I can. Ride SAfe.

Back