free website stats program pipes for a 2010 ultra limited | Harley Davidson Forums

pipes for a 2010 ultra limited

hardcorevoltage

looking for a reasonable priced slip ons or should i go true dual . also what would be best for the air cleaner

Last edited:
Get the "just released" HD Heavy Breather, until last week they didn't make it for bikes w/ lowers. I have the Ness Big Sucker and it's a quality unit but I think the heavy breather will get you more air/power. I LOVE my SuperTrapp true duals w/ SuperTrapp slip-ons. JMO, there's lots of them out there.

Smitty, these just came out last week.

Check this out:

Screamin' Eagle® Street Legal "Heavy Breather" Performance Air Cleaner Kit - Chrome

28716-10

IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY Contact dealer for pricing and availability.

Fits '08-later Touring models equipped with Fairing Lower Glove Boxes.

I do not know about the new Ultra limited, but I know the CVO bikes in the past had the CAT in the header pipes, while all others (except California) had them in the mufflers. I know the Limited is not a CVO, but it is a 103". If the Limited has them in the headers, I would recommend changing all, if not slip on pipes are the best for price as well as performance from what I have read here. I have slip on pipes on my 09 Ultra and am very happy. Let us know what you find out.

I think this would depend on the interpretation of the dealer you deal with like many other things. Usually unless it does damage to the engine it shouldn't void anything.

Back