free website stats program PIN code 2001 Fatboy. | Harley Davidson Forums

PIN code 2001 Fatboy.

Roadking-1960

Hello,

Since a week I'am riding an 2001 Fatboy.
It's a great ride.
One thing I like to know is,how can I show the alarms-pincode on my odometer. I read the self help manuals,but nothing works.
I don't want to change this code,only want to know this in case of a failing FOB.
There are no papers with the bike.:( (It's an imported HD)

thx Ad

I don't think you can "see" the code. If you don't know the code, you can change it if the fob is present. The procedure is in your owners manual or in the links Jack posted.

I don't think you can "see" the code. If you don't know the code, you can change it if the fob is present. The procedure is in your owners manual or in the links Jack posted.

There is a way to see current on my 08 don'tknow if it's for all models but here goes:
With assigned fob present turn ign key on-off-on-off-on, press left turn signal 3 times press right turn signal 1 time and release turn signals will flash 3 times current code will appear in window the first digit will be flashing.
:bigsmiley23:

I just tried that procedure several times with no results (except activating signals) on my '07. :( I guess it's for newer bikes like yours.

Since I thought it had worked before on my 07 FLHR, thought I’d try it again just now. First time got same results as Breeze3 above; Then repeated slowly, about 1 second between iteration and it worked! Would like to see it work for you too Breeze3!
Of course, an 01 may be different, but worth a try.

Since I thought it had worked before on my 07 FLHR, thought I’d try it again just now. First time got same results as Breeze3 above; Then repeated slowly, about 1 second between iteration and it worked! Would like to see it work for you too Breeze3!
Of course, an 01 may be different, but worth a try.

Cool, I've used it a couple of times. Hopefuly I helped someone out.

Cool, I've used it a couple of times. Hopefuly I helped someone out.

:rr Hogrotten, your tip works like a charm. IF the user follows basic owners manual instructions of having the bike on the jiffy stand when ever messing with TSSM settings. I woke in the middle of the night with the realization that my bike was sitting level on my lift. As soon as I released pressure, and it leaned over on the jiffy, I was able to read my PIN :cheers
I just hate it when I skip the basics.

Back