free website stats program Pics of my new baby ") | Harley Davidson Forums

Pics of my new baby ")

Baggh

As I mentioned earlier in these forums... traded in my '06 Sporty on this mean machine yesterday afternoon. '08 Buell XB12S... I can't stop looking at it :) Since I have joined this forum as a Sporty owner, and the Buell has a suped up Sporty engine, figured I would continue to post within ther Sporty section until we get a Buell section *keeping fingers crossed*

IMG_1493_small.jpg

IMG_1496_small.jpg

IMG_1494_small.jpg

IMG_1498_small.jpg

IMG_1499_small.jpg

IMG_1501_small.jpg

IMG_1502_small.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Hobbit... I definitely had my eye on the translucent orange and blue versions... they're very sharp and unique. However I'm not a fan of clutter so I think having the ability to look down and see the air cleaner and other misc components, although cool, would have drove me crazy :)

As I mentioned earlier in these forums... traded in my '06 Sporty on this mean machine yesterday afternoon. '08 Buell XB12S... I can't stop looking at it :) Since I have joined this forum as a Sporty owner, and the Buell has a suped up Sporty engine, figured I would continue to post within ther Sporty section until we get a Buell section *keeping fingers crossed*

IMG_1493_small.jpg

IMG_1496_small.jpg

IMG_1494_small.jpg

IMG_1498_small.jpg

IMG_1499_small.jpg

IMG_1501_small.jpg

IMG_1502_small.jpg

Nice Bike!! Enjoy it and be safe!

I like the blue & white version....LOL, I'm afraid to look to deep at them, my garage is full....I think we could squeeze another bike in though. :s I'm working on moving into hubbies shop......some things he's adamant on though. :D I think it's the same reason he won't let me ride his bike....he thinks I take it over, wonder where he got that idea...:dknow

Back