free website stats program Photos - new Tour Pack on FLHX | Harley Davidson Forums

Photos - new Tour Pack on FLHX

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
All my goodies came from Zanotti's last week. Assembled everything and took it out on its "shakedown" run today. If anyone's curious what a king tour pack looks like on the back of a Street Glide, here's some photos:

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0680.jpg

100_0681.jpg

Still have to put some kind of dummy plug where the antenna's supposed to go since I moved that into the fairing. Also have to figure out a way to keep my flags from rubbing and marking the side of the pack. I don't want to move them further outboard since they look perfect when the tour pack is off. Might have to find a way to rubber coat the very top of the staff (that's the only part touching the pack) or get a small strip of tape the same color as the pack and put it under where the flag rubs.

Otherwise I'm thrilled with how it looks and rides!

Looking good Doc. Do you have any plans for installing tail and brake lights?

Now arn't you glade you did it all the right way :)

Absolutely - that $100 beauty on Ebay just wouldn't have fit, looked, or worked the same.

Looking good Doc. Do you have any plans for installing tail and brake lights?

Not really - my night riding is absolutely minimal right now plus I don't want to start adding things that you have to remember to disconnect before removing the pack. That's one of the main reasons I moved the antenna into the fairing.

Hey DOC a couple of chrome guards on the saddlebags now and you will have an EGC:D

Back