free website stats program Peg/floorboard options for passenger on FXST '07 | Harley Davidson Forums

Peg/floorboard options for passenger on FXST '07

Hello,

I'm looking to do something different on my 07 FXST with the pegs. My wife likes to ride with me but her heal often touches the pipes and leaves marks with the standard pegs. I was considering some smaller floorboards, but not sure how they will look. I also saw some of the pegs with the heal attachments, but they look like they are more for the forward controls..

Any suggestions for new passenger pegs/forward pegs? Or any pictures of what you may have done? thanks...

I hope you can help as my only other alternative is to get rid of my wife, can't have her messin my pipes up all the time...

Rampage-11
Edit/Delete Message

1+ Hobbit's suggestion for the Kuryakin mini-wings...they also use the HD mounts and pin hardware, so installation is quick and easy.

There was a recent thread about this subject and I believe that it concluded by stating that rear Softail footboards in most cases will fit any other Softail.

I have the Kuryakyn "mini wing" boards on my 2008 FXSTC, front and back. My wife really enjoys riding now that her feet don't get so tired from the standard pegs, I enjoy them on the front too. They do have adjustable angles to custom fit them to the rider's needs. They look very good on my bike. My son has wide pegs on his fatbob, they don't look too bad either. Good luck on whatever modifications you make to your bike...

Thanks for the suggestions and information...any way you could post a picture of them? I would love to see them on your bike.

Thanks,

Rampage-11

Back