free website stats program Paul Jr. | Harley Davidson Forums

Paul Jr.

trike lady

Paul Jr. was in town today to unveil the custom bike for Chubby Ape. Mikey donned the ape suit and rode in on his scooter to announce his brother's arrival. Wish my roommates didn't steal my crummy camera. I actually had the best view when he road in on the bike. Saw all the guys from Paul Jr. Designs, it was an awesome day for me.
Plus I got an 'A' in electrical class. :D

Good for you Trike Lady...and lucky to see Paul Jr. as it seems they have been out of circulation for a while. He had a a majority of the talent in the original OCC cast...! Really like to see him have a very successful business.:)

Good for you doing so well in school !!
Is Pauley and Mikey in real life like on tv ?

Just think of all the business you'll get when you graduate #1 in your class!
:D

The show I would Tivo if they would produce it... "This Old Bike" with Chopper.
A little bike repair
A little hot rodding tips
A little how to be a biker
A little showing cool places to ride
He'd be a millionaire!

Good for you doing so well in school !!
Is Pauley and Mikey in real life like on tv ?
Both young men are very down to earth individuals, Mikey clowning around and very friendly. Vinney was there also, as was his father. Paul Jr's natural mother was also there and Paul Jr's wife. Paul Jr. is a very talented individual and a very friendly guy. They were very happy to have their photos taken with the fans of all ages.

I bet that was a cool day and good going on your A. I do watch the show sometimes. Some nice bikes.

Both young men are very down to earth individuals, Mikey clowning around and very friendly. Vinney was there also, as was his father. Paul Jr's natural mother was also there and Paul Jr's wife. Paul Jr. is a very talented individual and a very friendly guy. They were very happy to have their photos taken with the fans of all ages.

Trike Lady...now you know you have our appetites whet...post up the pictures when you can...whooo-hooo!:newsmile036:

Back