free website stats program Patriot Guard Riders | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriot Guard Riders

You are so right Cyclops, HD owners are some of the BEST people in the world. In the short time of been an owner, a HOG member and a PGR member I have met and spoken with really great people. I'm very proud to be part of such a fantastic lifestyle.

You are so right Cyclops, HD owners are some of the BEST people in the world. In the short time of been an owner, a HOG member and a PGR member I have met and spoken with really great people. I'm very proud to be part of such a fantastic lifestyle.
It only gets better brother. Sort of like whiskey in an oak barrel, if you know what I mean.

Once again the Patriot Guard makes a fantastic showing for a worthy cause. Proud to be a member of the Ill. Patriot Guard. Many applauds for Cody!

I'd very much like to become one. I don't know if it would work since I only can participate on my 1 day off ( Which is Sunday). But if they'll take me , I'd love to join.

You can join and help out anyway you can, when you can. Go to website and sign up.
I live in Ill so I signed up with the Illinois Patriot Guard also. Its that easy.
wilks3

Back