free website stats program passenger armrests for 2010 triglide ultra with zeppelin seats | Harley Davidson Forums

passenger armrests for 2010 triglide ultra with zeppelin seats

jp cycles & kuryakyn have armrests for std bikes i would think that would fit the triglide good luck

I've read on another forum that the kuryakn armrests will not fit. You have to raise the tour pak up 1 1/2 to 2 inches for clearance to mount them. Nobody on that forum has figuired it out yet as to where it looks right and is comfortable for the passenger.

1sgret

The seats are very comfortable, especially the passenger seat. I have a backrest, but when my wife rides with me she is my backrest. I bought the triglide loaded, after wrecking a vulcan 1600 classic that I had been riding for 4 years (I've been riding scooters and bikes for 58 years and have dropped them all without getting hurt. This time it was 7 ribs, collarbone, collapsed lung, unconscious. This happened Dec 20 '09. I took delivery on the triglide April 10, '10. a week later I had withdrawal symptoms and added a new '09 Vulcan 900 custom to my collection. There is nothing like powering through curves on a two-wheeler.

If I find appropriate armrests, I will let you know.

Mike

1sgret

The seats are very comfortable, especially the passenger seat. I have a backrest, but when my wife rides with me she is my backrest. I bought the triglide loaded, after wrecking a vulcan 1600 classic that I had been riding for 4 years (I've been riding scooters and bikes for 58 years and have dropped them all without getting hurt. This time it was 7 ribs, collarbone, collapsed lung, unconscious. This happened Dec 20 '09. I took delivery on the triglide April 10, '10. a week later I had withdrawal symptoms and added a new '09 Vulcan 900 custom to my collection. There is nothing like powering through curves on a two-wheeler.

If I find appropriate armrests, I will let you know.

Mike

Mike...I know about the "withdrawal symptoms" your experiencing. I got 'em too! I do wanna get a different seat and it's a toss up between the zeppelin and the hammock. Thanks!...Dave

I am new to this community but I have been talking to Chris at American Motorcycle Aceesories about armrests for the 2010 Ultra Classic trike. I have also sent pics of my trike. Hopefully he will have an answer soon about an easy goodlooking part for us...truly an untapped market.

I am new to this community but I have been talking to Chris at American Motorcycle Aceesories about armrests for the 2010 Ultra Classic trike. I have also sent pics of my trike. Hopefully he will have an answer soon about an easy goodlooking part for us...truly an untapped market.

I was doing some research for my pops and came across them too. I emailed them for some info. They said they wanted a local rider for fitting or measurements or something like that. They are in Huntington Beach, CA I think???

I told my dad to email them, but he's too lazy. I think they are gonna give some stuff away if you give them ur bike to prototype some parts for... They said they are looking for local riders. Might be something cool to check out.

I have the zepplin seat , I picked it up on ebay in excellant condition for 350 , very comfortable foir long rides

Back