free website stats program Part Numbers | Harley Davidson Forums

Part Numbers

Hello,

Looking for the part numbers for both right & left side covers for a 2005 Roadking.

Hard to find part numbers! It would seem that this type of info be available for customers!

If you are looking to replace existing covers, look on the inside of the cover for the part number.

Hello,

Looking for the part numbers for both right & left side covers for a 2005 Roadking.

Hard to find part numbers! It would seem that this type of info be available for customers!

Right side 66048-97
left side 66250-97
I assume you are talking aboout the plastic snap on side covers

Right side 66048-97
left side 66250-97
I assume you are talking aboout the plastic snap on side covers

Yes, I think these are the numbers that I need. Thanks. Just purchased an 05 Roadking without the covers and need to replace them. I checked on Ebay for replacements and there are so many that I wasn't sure what I needed. How did you get the part numbers. I would really like a source for part numbers. I rebuild late models touring Harley's.

I would take a stab here and say being that Duffer has an 05 RK, he probably looked on the inside of the covers :D

Not much difference between years as far as the covers go.

Yes, I think these are the numbers that I need. Thanks. Just purchased an 05 Roadking without the covers and need to replace them. I checked on Ebay for replacements and there are so many that I wasn't sure what I needed. How did you get the part numbers. I would really like a source for part numbers. I rebuild late models touring Harley's.

my source for part numbers is the hd parts catalog this has complete diagrams of the bikes with all the parts every nut bolt and washer is shown with the part number of each and every item should be available from hd dealers or online you just need the correct part number for the catalogue that you need
hope this helps

Brian

Back