free website stats program Pan Head City (Rome GA) | Harley Davidson Forums

Pan Head City (Rome GA)

01dynaglide

Has anyone ever been to this place? It looks like a cool place to stop in. They had an advertisement in a mag i have so I pulled them up on the web. I think I'm going to have to make a road trip up there.

I go there alot I live close by Chuck has alot of Antique bikes and parts there.He has some neat stuff if you are into Antique scooters.
Greg

My dad is doing some work in Summerville so I told him about it. He rode over there Saturday and he said it is a really cool place. I want to get up there and check it out myself too. I'll have to let you know when I finally get a chance to make it up that way and maybe you can ride over.:cheers

After a vehicle/bike is X amount of years old you don't have to have a title. I can't remember what the age of that is though.

After a vehicle/bike is X amount of years old you don't have to have a title. I can't remember what the age of that is though.
Don't doubt your word for a minute. BUT, I think that's probably one of the screwiest things I have ever heard!
Makes no sense at all.
If the bike had a title untill it reached "X"number of years, why wouldn't the title continue with that vehicle? :eam

Hey 01 dyna if you get up this way let me know we will try to ride over to his shop. In the state of Ga 86 older they will not issue a title the state keeps them.

In Georgia if you have a title on an older vehicle you can keep it. When a new owner tries to register it he will not be issued a new title unless he pays extra for it. Hell, most people lose them anyway, can't find them in order to sell vehicle. So, not needed. Makes everything easier.

I have a couple of times in my business travels. The advertisements don't do it justice. It is one of the coolest bike shops i have ever been in. The people are extremely nice as well.

Back