free website stats program PA to Cape Cod - Any Suggestions | Harley Davidson Forums

PA to Cape Cod - Any Suggestions

rcroff

We are leaving the Phila area this Saturday heading to Cape Cod. We have a day to burn, any suggestions on the route??

We are leaving the Phila area this Saturday heading to Cape Cod. We have a day to burn, any suggestions on the route??

I live in Massachusetts. How do you want to travel? Highway or back roads? I say that because when we go for our weekend rides we basically shun the highways and primarily take secondary roads. However, if we want to get to a certain location fairly quickly we will take the highway. It's quicker. Not as enjoyable, but quicker. So do you want the scenic route of the fastest way to get to the Cape?

My wife and I are going there next year. I think you would like to see Chatham lighthouse in Chatham...

My wife and I are going there next year. I think you would like to see Chatham lighthouse in Chatham...
Without a doubt a great place to check out. And, there have been a number of Great White Sharks dining on the ever burgeoning seal population. Hey! Do you blame 'em! BTW, don't bother bringing your surf rod, if you do happen to catch a Striper the seals will be more than happy to liberate it from you! :(
I would suggest that you don't take Rt. 6. if you are trying to make time. We took it a few years ago thinking just as you have that it is a "scenic" route. Well, it isn't route 84 but it is painfully slow. It took us prit near 7 hours to get to N.J. from Ma.!! Granted we stopped a couple of times but ordinarily by car it is a 4 hour drive!!

Back