free website stats program P0264 Rear Cylinder High EFI trouble code | Harley Davidson Forums

P0264 Rear Cylinder High EFI trouble code

ponchoh

Hi Folks: I have a 2006 ultra classic that keeps throwing this code P0264 rear cylinder high efi.
Engine light will come on and rear cylinder will stop firing. You can clear trouble codes and it might run fine for 80 miles or .8 miles.
I can't seem to find any broken wires or loose connections,injectors ohm out at 12.5 ohms. I'm kind of at a loss for what to check next.
Any one have this problem before ?

If money is no object, replace the injector. If money is an object, swap injectors front to back and see if you now get a P0262 error instead of P0264.

If you do, it is the injector. If you don't,, check back with us:p!

Sometimes one of the injector wires can break inside of the plastic coating and the wire will look fine, might try wiggling the rear injector wires while the engine is running and see if you get a code. A easy test, just reach under the tank with a long screwdriver and move the wires around a little.

I pulled the injectors and found a big drop of water in the rear injector.
That might have been the problem......

Tank cleaned, Injectors swapped, now a p0262 code = 1 dead injector.....
anyone have any of the 2006 cvo injectors....cheap ???

I had the 8 degree injectors swapped out with the cvo's at about 800 miles under warranty-guess they are not to good either.

Back