free website stats program Ozona, Tx | Harley Davidson Forums

Ozona, Tx

lorne

looks like i am going to be in Ozona area for a while. just wondering if there was any one on HDtalking in the area that could let me know what there is for afternoon rides.

Thanks

Here is an 83 mile stretch from Ozona to Comstock that looks to be a good ride. Also the next town 35 miles east (Sonora) has one of the best Underground Caverns you will see anywhere it that sorta thing interest you.

State Route 163, Texas

This website will show you other routes in the area as well.

We just ran the 3 Twisted Sisters this past weekend which is about 85 SE of Sonora and made a detour to Sonora just to tour the Cavern. Well worth the effort.

Here is an 83 mile stretch from Ozona to Comstock that looks to be a good ride. Also the next town 35 miles east (Sonora) has one of the best Underground Caverns you will see anywhere it that sorta thing interest you.

State Route 163, Texas

This website will show you other routes in the area as well.

We just ran the 3 Twisted Sisters this past weekend which is about 85 SE of Sonora and made a detour to Sonora just to tour the Cavern. Well worth the effort.

thanks Triplej....did the 3 sisters last year, with luck i will have some time when i bring the softail from Houston at the end of the week. i will have to try this Route 163 ride.

thanks again

Watch out for SNAKES I hate em, I chopped one while mowing the yard yesterday:p

I can't help with the question but seeing the name Ozona brought back bad memories. Between 20 and 23 years ago I had to go to Ozona twice a year for a week to calibrate gas well meters. The best points of the co-worker I had to go with could only be decribed by words I can't say on here. It was not pleasant.

Man, it looks like you are gonna be so far out it will take you an hour and a half just to watch 60 Minutes!! :p

Man, it looks like you are gonna be so far out it will take you an hour and a half just to watch 60 Minutes!! :p

Joe I don't think it will be that bad, but they will probably get Saturday Night Live on Sunday morning.:D I googled Ozona and it said see Plumb Nearly!!:D

I can't help with the question but seeing the name Ozona brought back bad memories. Between 20 and 23 years ago I had to go to Ozona twice a year for a week to calibrate gas well meters. The best points of the co-worker I had to go with could only be decribed by words I can't say on here. It was not pleasant.

Joe I don't think it will be that bad, but they will probably get Saturday Night Live on Sunday morning.:D I googled Ozona and it said see Plumb Nearly!!:D

unfortunately....you are ALL right...:newsmile08:
but i have been in worse places for a longer period of time...the Latina wants new shoes and i need an Island bike

Back