free website stats program outside cover | Harley Davidson Forums

outside cover

lorne

looked at the HD outside cover and just don't feel like they are worth $150. has anyone tried the cheap ones on ebay or have and other solution?

I got one of those Chinese made ones off Ebay for about $25 three years ago. Still works fine. I don't have to have the $125 HD logo on it :D

I got a cover from W mart. It was cheap and not too bad quality. But it does trap condensation from a concrete floor.

lorne,

I bought a durashield cover. It works just fine has bungees to hold it down in a breeze and fits with the winshield on. I also used it to cover the ultra I rented last year also fit just fine. Has it's own storage bag and compresses faily small, I'll have it with me on the SS trip...unless I forget:D

oh yea, I think it was about $30

lorne,

I bought a durashield cover. It works just fine has bungees to hold it down in a breeze and fits with the winshield on. I also used it to cover the ultra I rented last year also fit just fine. Has it's own storage bag and compresses faily small, I'll have it with me on the SS trip...unless I forget:D

oh yea, I think it was about $30
I'll have my Duraschield cover with me very happy with it. Compresses to almost nothing.

thanks for all the replies...is there a part number for the Durashield i need one for the RKP with the bags and windshield on..

i have been looking at the Durasheild size chart and trying to figure out which one...it has all the sizes listed under the Road king...:small3d031: so i am a litle confused...again

Back