free website stats program Our Maggie Valley Vacation | Harley Davidson Forums

Our Maggie Valley Vacation

gator508

Experienced Member
Not about riding:( but thought ya'll might enjoy the view, I know we did. We just got back late yesterday after an 8 day trip. The weather was mixed good temps the first couple of days followed by rain and then Zeta, I can't believe it followed us from the coast. No real damage in Maggie Valley except trees down and power lines down sporadically. That followed by cold temps 31, brrr. Back home a tree limb fell and took out about 80 feet of fence, hmmm just like I needed something to add to the to do list.
So, with no further delay, here is the view, enjoy!

Attachments

• MV9.jpg
    MV9.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 26
  • MV8.jpg
    MV8.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 25
  • MV7.jpg
    MV7.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 25
And more

Attachments

• MV BRP1.jpg
    MV BRP1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 25
  • MV BRP2.jpg
    MV BRP2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 25
  • MV BRP3.jpg
    MV BRP3.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 25
  • MV BRP4.jpg
    MV BRP4.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 25
  • MV BRP5.jpg
    MV BRP5.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 25
  • MV BRP6.jpg
    MV BRP6.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 25
Looks like a great trip regardless! Glad you guys stayed safe and had a great time.

My wife and I went to the Smokies a couple weeks ago and ended up one day at
Fontana Dam and Tail of Dragon (not on bike):( still beautiful . I llked N, Carolina so much that we are going back next year to Bryson City. Glad you got to go when the colors were popping!!

My wife and I went to the Smokies a couple weeks ago and ended up one day at
Fontana Dam and Tail of Dragon (not on bike):( still beautiful . I llked N, Carolina so much that we are going back next year to Bryson City. Glad you got to go when the colors were popping!!

We went to Bryson City the 2nd day we were there. You can catch the great Smoky Mountain Railroad there, about a 4 hr ride that includes a 1 hr break. The front locomotive is diesel fired steam the back one is a standard diesel, pricey $85 per, but worth it. There is a micro brewery in town, I forget the name but the brew is good. We go every year in late Oct.

We went to Bryson City the 2nd day we were there. You can catch the great Smoky Mountain Railroad there, about a 4 hr ride that includes a 1 hr break. The front locomotive is diesel fired steam the back one is a standard diesel, pricey $85 per, but worth it. There is a micro brewery in town, I forget the name but the brew is good. We go every year in late Oct.
I have been living in the dark. I thought out west was all there was. Boy was I wrong

Back