free website stats program Our friends from down under. | Harley Davidson Forums

Our friends from down under.

R. Lewis

Retired Moderators
Just want to take a quick moment and send out some Thoughts and Prayers to our brothers and sisters in S.E. Australia !! They have a wildfire going on and it has already claimed the lives of 84 people at last count -more expected, homes , vehicles , business's. This is the worst fire in history for this area.

Best of luck to all of you down under! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. God bless!!!

Thankyou very much guys, your concern is very much appreciated. Bit of a wild time down here, what with massive floods up north and those terrible fires down in the south east. I see the wild fires toll has reached 128, my heart goes out to the families.

We are located pretty well half way up the east coast of Oz, with us not being part of either event. We feel very lucky and are keeping in touch with my family who live down south in the area that has been devastated by these fires.
Thanks again for your support.
T.

Thankyou very much guys, your concern is very much appreciated. Bit of a wild time down here, what with massive floods up north and those terrible fires down in the south east. I see the wild fires toll has reached 128, my heart goes out to the families.

We are located pretty well half way up the east coast of Oz, with us not being part of either event. We feel very lucky and are keeping in touch with my family who live down south in the area that has been devastated by these fires.
T.

I'm glad you and you family are safe. I will be saying a prayer for all of the others.

T.

Hey T --- All prayers to you and your loved ones ! Also to everyone in the area! Sad news update ----- I heard there is now 175 people that have perished and some of the fires they are fighting were SET !!! WHY !!?? God be with all concerned !!!

Our thoughts are with you.

The photos on the news sites and videos on the tv stations are unbelievable. Hope the weather cooperates so your fire department can start to tame it.

Hey T --- All prayers to you and your loved ones ! Also to everyone in the area! Sad news update ----- I heard there is now 175 people that have perished and some of the fires they are fighting were SET !!! WHY !!?? God be with all concerned !!!

Thank's for your concern R.Lewis, much appreciated. Yes, two young men, who both started different fires have been arrested, with one of them saying " lock me away, I can't promise I wont do it again". One very sick individual, but as our Prime Minister Kevin Rudd called such an act, "mass murder", which it most certainly is in my opinion.

Back