free website stats program Other Then the Performance upgrades? | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Then the Performance upgrades?

BuffaloBill

Hello

I am curious other then the innitial performance upgrades What in your opinion is the next best thing that you added to your Bike?

Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

+

wind shield pouch, rivco air horn, passenger back rest, luggage rack, hog tune speakers, highway pegs, zumo 550 GPS.

Clearview windshield, Sundowner seat, highway pegs, adjustable rider backrest. After that, I would say the Hogtunes speakers.

Next to performance, safety, so to help being seen from behind, aux turn signal brake light conversion, airwing luggage rack with brake light. and passenger grab rails.

Last edited:
The 9" smoked clearview windshield with recurve so I could see over the windshield, adjustable rider backrest (won't leave home alone without it) and the colormatched tourpack spoiler with red LED light wired as running and brake light for more visibility. The chrome six spoke wheels dress it up some.

Hello

I am curious other then the innitial performance upgrades What in your opinion is the next best thing that you added to your Bike?

Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

+

After performance upgrades came:

Convenience upgrades - leather bags, tool bag; 4.5 gal tank which immediately led to:

Comfort upgrades - Drag Specialties lower/firmer seat, forward controls :newsmile106:

Long touring comfort - Sissy bar, Progressive shocks lower/stiffer suspension, 2-Up riding, Diamondback steel brake lines improve stopping/feel, bag liners, street slammer handlebars w/ risers. :)

Finally, the Accessories and *Bling* - cigar lighter/accessory plug, Tom-Tom GPS, Chrome Willie G accessories, Drag Specialties Speedo, Billet/Chrome handlebar controls group... :newsmile090:

And so I continue to pay the Harley tax - the bleeding continues! :bigsmiley8:

Back