free website stats program Oooppss I did it again... | Harley Davidson Forums

Oooppss I did it again...

pookibr

Well....it happened again...I wrecked my sporty. It happened 3/30/14 I was trying to find some of my posts from the last time. Don't know how to do a member post search. Anyway..Don't know if any of you remember me from 2008 when I hit a deer on my bike. Messed up my left leg pretty bad. Well, this time someone pulled out in front of me in a packed bingo parking lot. This time I messed up my Right leg pretty bad. No weight bearing for 2 - 3 months. Surgery took 2 1/2 hours longer than they anticipated. :( im back in a hospital bed and wheelchair. My riding my own cycle days are probably over. I can still ride with hubby but will need a step stool to get on the bike. Im thankful that no one else got hurt. Hubby was right behind me on his bike and he seen it all happen. I feel bad for him seeing it but at least I have a witness.

Nice to see you again
Sorry to hear that you are down again and it is sad that your riding days may be over
to find old posts click settings at top of page and click on the button view all subscribed threads which is just under the personal note pad

Brian

Thanks Brian, I found them under search posts. Yeah this time the bone didn't break the skin. Was a worse break than my left leg but not exposed. Weird. That was our first ride of the season... :( So how you been? You been out riding a lot?

Thanks Brian, I found them under search posts. Yeah this time the bone didn't break the skin. Was a worse break than my left leg but not exposed. Weird. That was our first ride of the season... :( So how you been? You been out riding a lot?

I had a wee tumble nearly 2 years ago and broke a few ribs it slowed me down a wee bit
Had all 3 bikes out this week I have the week off and 2 of the bikes were due MOT inspection and it is a 60 mile round trip to the place I get the inspections done
Wife was off work yesterday and took her bike for the inspection and I went with her on my softail
temps just above freezing with a cold damp fog hanging everywhere very sore as the fingers warm up when home and the blood gets back into them, bikes may stay in the shed for a wee while

Brian

Sorry to hear this news, get better soon and maybe try again. Best of luck to you:s

I'm real glad your going to get better...You no..Mabe your bad luck is behind you and you may think in time about riding again..

Thanks everyone! I know it will be a long process again. But you gotta take the bad with the good

Sorry to hear the bad news. :( Take care and get healed up. We are here for you!

Back