free website stats program on the road repairs | Harley Davidson Forums

on the road repairs

rebel55

Banned
thank you lord for best friends that wear or use nail polish. lost tail light lens today some where on the road ,all i had was a piece of plastic and my ladys red nail polish with duct tape fixed it till can find new one from now on ill make sure i carry that in road kit

Sometimes luck is on your side and that always a help in bad situations...:small3d026:

I have a tool bag on the front forks of both big twins and some useful spares in the right side saddlebag
As i have previous experience of British twins i like to have some spares and tools with me on my bike

Brian

I use nail polish for match marks when disassembling, It is pretty important to index some parts, that said this is a tech tip my dad taught me years ago, cant get enough of nail polish and duct tape:p

I use nail polish for match marks when disassembling, It is pretty important to index some parts, that said this is a tech tip my dad taught me years ago, cant get enough of nail polish and duct tape:p

Also add a universal metric and sae wrench, water pump pliers, a hammer and super glue and you can just about fix anything...

Back