free website stats program Olympics | Harley Davidson Forums

Olympics

Wooo Hoooo!!! Canada beat the Swiss in Hockey 3-2 in a shootout. Thank goodness for Sidney Crosbie!!!

I think there is some young lassie from the uk doing well on a sledge (skeleton) looks like the kind of nutcase thing i might have tried when younger

Brian

I can see danger now that i never saw when i was younger and i take longer to heal than i used to
But that must be one good thrill doing that even at a modest speed

Brian

I am an american and I always cheer my country in the games but even I didn't think that at one week into the games the US mens hockey team was leading everyone else in points. GO USA!!!

Face forward luge lol skeleton look fun, I'd try it now :)
WAP.gif

Those guys are going like 140+kph, no brakes or steering, thats just cleansing of the gene pool.

well the lassie from the uk got the gold and was more than a 1/2 second ahead of the silver and thats a massive lead in modern sporting competition where its measured in 100ths of a second
well done girl

Brian

It's great to watch the athletes doing their thing. Amy Williams (UK) had a great run. Lindsay Vonn and her US team mate Mancuso were impressive in downhill.
Watching Jon Montgomery do my home province proud taking gold in skeletons was fantastic.
I don't follow the men's hockey much since it's mostly a bunch of overpaid NHLers. Although it would be great to see Canada take gold in that as well, I don't have much faith in our goalies.

Back