free website stats program Old Rider-New Poster | Harley Davidson Forums

Old Rider-New Poster

RideGlide

I am new to the site, but an old,old rider. I have been riding since I was 12, First ride was on a Honda trail 90. My firsy Harley was a new 2001 Sportster 1200 Custom. After three years, wife wanted a "smoother" ride so I traded it for a 2000 Ultra Classic, loaded. It has the 103 Stage 1 Big Bore kit on it. It is a nice looking, powerful ride!

LIVE TO RIDE/ RIDE TO LIVE

Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions and concerns. You will also find sister/brotherhood like never before. These people in here are true and loyal Harley fanatics and enthusiasts. If you have a question or concern, fire it away and an answer will follow shortly. You will save yourself large amounts of money by using this site to your advantage. This site also operates off donations/contributions as well. I have been a member a few weeks and have saved hundreds of dollars so far and feel it necessary to send in a donation/contribution. So enjoy your time here. A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:ws

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Back