free website stats program Ol' Gusha | Harley Davidson Forums

Ol' Gusha

KingHeritage

Well guys,here she is,Ol'Gusha and she' just about 99% complete.No bike is ever 100% finished is it?V+H TD's,SERT,HD Signature Series seat,Memphis Shades color matching windshield,Uniq Cycle sounds amp and speakers and the list goes on and on.That 50's style ride really makes you feel like Elvis when you're cruisin!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 124
Just like the fifties...your scoot is "NIFTY"!:s

Tis my love of the nostgalia that heavily weighs in on my love of HD and also why I own a Roadking and a Deluxe. Thanks for the post...very lovely ride I dare say. Hope you get to rack up many miles of safe, and fun riding pal.:D

And NO, you ain't done adding mods to your Heritage yet!

Well guys,here she is,Ol'Gusha and she' just about 99% complete.No bike is ever 100% finished is it?V+H TD's,SERT,HD Signature Series seat,Memphis Shades color matching windshield,Uniq Cycle sounds amp and speakers and the list goes on and on.That 50's style ride really makes you feel like Elvis when you're cruisin!

Well, we can all hear the "--hunka hunka burnin' luv..." :D Great look with the contrasting studs motif...it really adds that classic touch. :newsmile075: Even started doing it on my rough and ready Sporty...

Back