free website stats program Ok, you guys be good out there.......... | Harley Davidson Forums

Ok, you guys be good out there..........

gasbag

This is from the Fort Wayne Indiana Journal Gazette:

Wife stabs husband over Harley:

A man reported that his wife, enraged about his new Harley-Davidson motorcycle, attacked him in his northeast-side home Tuesday, slashing and stabbing his arm.

Police were called to the stabbing in the 7300 block of Chivington Drive, near East State Boulevard and Maplecrest Road, about 8:45 p.m.

The victim told officers his wife came to his house and attacked him with a steak knife. She was angry about his recent purchase of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and accused him of trying to pick up “Harley women,” the report said.

He was treated at a hospital for cuts to his arm. His wife, Lisa Barnett, 45, was arrested Thursday on preliminary charges of battery and domestic battery.

I think maybe I will take my wife with me to the HD shop next time to avoid any surprises.......:D

Yeah, reading your story and the signature line afterwards, "--rather than have a fight of epic proportions, your wife floats like a butterfly, but stings like a bee!"

If i came home with newer bigger harley the wife would want one as big and newer
And the kids would give me a hard time for it being so new as at time get a bit of hastle for all my harleys being of the early 90s when the bmw and the honda are both 81 models

I may have password our access to the forum...........can't let my wife see this post! She might get some post-harley buying stress and cut loose on me.:D

she don't need your password all she needs to do is pull up the site to read
better run now while you can

Good point......bad news, but a good point.

I may now be like a guy whose wife threw boiling water on him as he was passed out drunk in the floor. My dad asked him, after he had returned home from the hospital and was living with the wife again, how it was going. He said, "Ok but I but just can't sleep knowing she's around."

Long nights ahead?:p

This is from the Fort Wayne Indiana Journal Gazette:

Wife stabs husband over Harley:

A man reported that his wife, enraged about his new Harley-Davidson motorcycle, attacked him in his northeast-side home Tuesday, slashing and stabbing his arm.

Police were called to the stabbing in the 7300 block of Chivington Drive, near East State Boulevard and Maplecrest Road, about 8:45 p.m.

The victim told officers his wife came to his house and attacked him with a steak knife. She was angry about his recent purchase of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and accused him of trying to pick up “Harley women,” the report said.

He was treated at a hospital for cuts to his arm. His wife, Lisa Barnett, 45, was arrested Thursday on preliminary charges of battery and domestic battery.

I think maybe I will take my wife with me to the HD shop next time to avoid any surprises.......:D

I am LISA BARNETT the accused person and the truth of the situation is that I did not " stab" DAN BARNETT at all over his Harley it was an accident, and the argument was started over me coming home late from working at Hospice Care. He started the argument over me not being home to cook his 50-year-old stomach dinner After being followed around the house and badgered by him for almost 2 hours. I was cutting strawberries and he was standing nearby and grabbed his coat. as he was putting it on the arm of the coat swung in front of me and I quickly grabbed it and tried to cut it just to piss him off. I never saw the cut. When he said I cut him I ran to him, but he pushed me down and he left. All attempts to find him at the hospital or Redimed's were unsuccessful. He also did not answer my calls. This situation ruined my life. Yes, I made a mistake. but it was an accident. I went to prison over it because I was pressured into " just pleading guilty" when I wanted to go to trial. He also tried to file a civil suit to get my house that I put down $70,0000 on prior to being married to him. PLUS, he forged my signature on the 2009 taxes and had the refund put into an account with only his name. Because I was so mentally worn out and had no money when I got out of prison, I settle our divorce and let him have MY house for $8000.0O dollars. THIS MAN WORKS FOR THE CITY OF FORT WAYN WATER FILTRATION PLANT.

Well, after spending almost 30 years in law enforcement I found in a he said she said situation there is your side, his side and somewhere in between is the truth.

Sounds like you 2 won't be reuniting anytime soon.:eek:

Well it looks like you've gotten out of a crappie situation, somehow found this forum, the post related and joined.
Hopefully your onto a much better life,

Back