free website stats program OK ..PA Riders..little help here please | Harley Davidson Forums

OK ..PA Riders..little help here please

Fourdogs

What I would like to know...Am heading to the 105th...will be leaving from there on Sunday morning heading to Sault Ste. Marie crossing into Canada. On to Sudbury...then south to Toronto on to Niagara Falls, and crossing back into the US at Buffalo south hwy 16 to PA...after reaching PA will have to turn South or West at that point ...So what the best route to see some great sites...kinda on a time restrain...Money no problem coz we ain't got any so we never worry 'bout something we ain't got!...lol so PA folks tell me ..and if there is anything in Ohio...we will be returning to Missouri St. Louis Area...Thanks in advance.

OK here ya go. Rte 16 to Bradford and pick up 219 south to Hamlin. From there go rte 6 west to Kane and turn on to 66 south to Clarion. From Clarion its 68 south to Butler and get 422 west to the state line. Thats the best ride through that part of the state. I ride this area all the time. Ohio is nicer riding the more south you go. Hope you have a nice trip and good luck! :rider

OK here ya go. Rte 16 to Bradford and pick up 219 south to Hamlin. From there go rte 6 west to Kane and turn on to 66 south to Clarion. From Clarion its 68 south to Butler and get 422 west to the state line. Thats the best ride through that part of the state. I ride this area all the time. Ohio is nicer riding the more south you go. Hope you have a nice trip and good luck! :rider

Thank You Sir...That was the kind of info I was looking for...Oh yeah...trust me we'll have a great time...lol My Road King 2004 will turn 50.000 mile on this trip. I still can't believe the people I've met or the things I've seen in my first 50,000 miles...How Cool!...Sorry I waited till I was 58 to start riding....lol

Back