free website stats program Ok Ok heres a product review | Harley Davidson Forums

Ok Ok heres a product review

Fourdogs

First off....Dang! Pledge really does work!..Now a product review...and I give this a 2 thumbs up...My wife got it for me on fathers day...Great wife I have ...Its called Metro Air Force Blaster Sidekick...When ever I gave my bike a good washing I always used a leaf blower...well now let me tell ya sumthin here folks...its kinda pricey but my wife had a hundred dollars in coupons at the HD dealer...this is a very cool way to dry your bike..i mean fast and easy and it works fast enough that it will not leave water spots ( which my leaf blower did). Its hand held...ya can get em at Amazon for as little as 76 bucks...if you love having your bike looking good try one out at your local Harley Dealer....But your will only use the leaf blower for leaves after this...lol:D

Dang! seems everybody's got the big brother....Geez here I thought I was really relaying something no one knew about....:bigsmiley8::ap

Dang! seems everybody's got the big brother....Geez here I thought I was really relaying something no one knew about....:bigsmiley8::ap
If it helps any, as a newbie I learned about it and passed in on to my father-in-law, and a hint to the wife ;) Sounds like the perfect present to me.

If it helps any, as a newbie I learned about it and passed in on to my father-in-law, and a hint to the wife ;) Sounds like the perfect present to me.

Maybe if you left a few pics around the house and on the dinner table of the blower, it may happen for you ! :s

I feel so lucky that my local car wash has a high power air dryer. It has a long hose with a gun shaped end with a trigger. I can usually dry bike in about 8-10 minutes for 2 or 3 bucks. We have a city law here in Calgary, no washing cars etc. on the street or if the run off goes into the street. Our city is very close to the mountain's and the river's here are at start of their journey to the sea, so we try to sent the water downstream as clean as possible.

I may be making a bad assumtion here ( and you know what they say about assuming ), but I would have assumed most of us have an air compressor ... I have always used this on all my bikes and it takes me about 3 - 5 minutes and never a water spot. Give it try. :breakdance

Back