free website stats program Oil Temperature fairing Gauge part 75320-05 Spun Aluminium faced | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Temperature fairing Gauge part 75320-05 Spun Aluminium faced

nexium

I'm looking for this 2007 fairing mounted oil temperature gauge part No 75320-05. I know its obsolete, but someone somewhere must have one please ?

Take a look at the 2018 Harley Parts & Accessories catalog, page 822. New part numbers but they appear to be direct replacements.

Last edited:
Thanks guys and thank you for the welcome, yes I'd seen this one before. You just know the longer you saw it on your dash it would irritate you more and more.
I've read all the forums on the issue and some very good points raised, it's just a matter of waiting until ebay or someone turns one up.
I phoned up a lady at the main Harley online store thinking they could just press a button and send a request to all dealers asking if they had the part, but she wouldn't help..."computer says no". She actually thinks that after 11 years if a dealer had one it would still be showing on her screen. She'd no intention of helping to put the word out.
Sad fact but it's not Harley that makes Harley great, it's the every day folk that buy, ride and persevere with them.

Thanks for helping guys

Back