free website stats program Oil Cooler for 2004 Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Cooler for 2004 Road Glide

I live in Palm Springs area and I'm thinking of adding an oil cooler before summer comes. Any suggestions? Check the link I have attached and let me know what you think about this one??

Oil Filter Coolers at FEULINGPARTS oil pump corp

No experience with that cooler. I have personally installed the Jagg 10-row low mount on my bike ('03 UC) with the oil filter adapter with built in thermostat. HD sells a similar set up.

Here is a link. Page down to some info on coolers:

Oil Related Tips - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

I ordered a H/D cooler kit from Zanotti for $234 plus shipping. It is on back order but should be in by Feb 1 and I imagine will be here a couple days later.

Haven't seen this one before, but I kinda like it. Living here in Phx. I added the Harley cooler and have been happy with the results in the heat. But this one would be something I would have to have a hard look at in a do over. I like the idea of getting the cooler up a little higher out of the path of trash off of the front wheel and the fan sounds like a big plus. Nice cover for the regulator also. Somewhat pricey but cheap insurance considering the alternative. I have to wonder if the cover would redirect some of the cooling away from the front of the motor, though. Thought's?

Back