free website stats program Off to Milwaukee... | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to Milwaukee...

Crazyfrog

Well, the time has come to head to Milwaukee for the Museum trip. We leave Cincy at 8 am. There are a total of 10 of us going. 9 from the greater cincy area, and one from Florida. He rode up to here and arived last night.
The weather looks like we will get wet, but not washed out. Fingers are crossed. Plan on meeting up with Smitty up there.
I plan on taking alot of pics, and will post some up next week.

Thanks again to those that sent me their tickets!!!!!!!!

See ya'll next week, I'm sure I'll have plenty of reading to do when I get home!

:D

ride safe and have fun! they have been calling for lots of rain around Milwaukee but we've gotten very little, hope it stays like that for ya. enjoy!

I am jealous, I would love to see the museum. I toured York last fall and was surprised when the said they no longer had the museum anymore. They said they shipped everything up to Milwaukee. I did however tour the York museum years ago, so I did get too see it before they disassembled it, but I am still a little disappointed that they closed it.

You all have fun and ride safe..

Well I made it there and back!
A thousand thank you's to Smitty.....He really helped out a bunch, and it was great to finally meet him. We had a guy with us that his battery shorted out, and Smitty took care of us by getting one and getting it charged for us.
On saturday we did a tour of the city, and Smitty showed us some really neat things before we hit the museum.

I'm going to get some pics up soon, but I have alot of resizing to do first.

Thanks again!!!!:D

You just can't keep Smitty off the orange bikes can you? :D Looks like a great trip. BTW CF, I had some blueberry pancakes last week. :)

Back