free website stats program OEM Dunlop Tires - free to good home!! | Harley Davidson Forums

OEM Dunlop Tires - free to good home!!

TQuentin1

Staff member
Folks,

I have a set of the OEM Dunlop D402F - front, and D401 rear off my Heritage Softail Classic. The sizes are:

Front: 130/90-16
Rear: 150/80-16

They are free to whomever wants them. These are the originals that came with the bike. Have around 2,550 miles on them. The front might be OK, but I would highly recommend a tube in it for safety. It has not lost any air pressure since I pulled the screw (approx. 5/16") out of the thick part of the tread. But your call. If you want them, you pay the shipping and they are yours.

Ping me back on PM if interested. I am in Houston, TX and would ship UPS ground or per your preference.

Cheers,

TQ

Have not heard from anyone on these tires (see pix). The mfg date from the tires can be seen in the pix. One is 0111, and the other 0911.

I threw the tubes away, since I think they should be change every few years anyway. Tires look good, and as mentioned in the post above, only have about 2,550 miles on them. Should be OK with new tubes, but your call.

Let me know by PM you are interested. Only charge is the shipping to get them to you and the cost of a cardboard box from Lowes to pack them in (less than $2).

Cheers,

TQ

Attachments

• IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 22
I could use the rear, but I would have to wait until the 27th to get the shipping money. kinda broke atm. if you still have them then, I will let you know. Definitely need a better rear tire than the one I have tho lol.

Back