free website stats program Odyssey batteries? | Harley Davidson Forums

Odyssey batteries?

TQ uses them and really likes them...you can go to their website to see if they have one that crosses to your bike. They do not have one for my '04 Sporty :( and they are a bit pricey...

http://www.odysseybatteries.com/

Last edited:
I used one on my Buell. Wasn't overly impressed. Didn't seem to have the reserve of the SLA battery. I replaced it with a Deka battery. My opinion I think Deka's are the best.

I had one in my Ultra. I always had a problem with Factory Harley batteries. They all lasted 14 to 16 months. The warranty for them is 12 months.

I bought an Odyssey battery for mine in 2000. It lasted for 6 1/2 years. I had problems starting and isolated the problem to low voltage from the battery. I checked and found the new Factory Harley battery was very much improved, so I got a Factory replacement. When I went to replace the Odyssey, I found the problem was not the battery. The bolt on the cable was corroded. I took the Odyssey battery and recharged it. It is now a spare and still holding a charge.

I use an ODESSY BATTERY. I measured the space that holds the battery and got the biggest one I could stuff in there. Recenty I had starting issues and had the battery tested. They did a load test and said it was good at 300 amps.
I have had problems getting replacement battery's in the past , till I found an ODESSY dealer in Hamilton.

Back