free website stats program nu toy | Harley Davidson Forums

nu toy

kennyw

hi all
ordered my christmas present to myself today,a 2013 streetbob with abs, foward controls & a 4 year warranty for the price of a 12my,just waiting for pick up date now,gives me chance to sort garage out as i am still keeping my sporty custom 1200.
kenny.w

ride safe

hi all
ordered my christmas present to myself today,a 2013 streetbob with abs, foward controls & a 4 year warranty for the price of a 12my,just waiting for pick up date now,gives me chance to sort garage out as i am still keeping my sporty custom 1200.
kenny.w

ride safe

Awesome dude!!!! At least when you buy your own christmas present, there's no chance you won't like it or have to wait in line to return it :D

Just hope you have a mild winter as new bike stuck in garage because the roads are covered in salt is not good

Brian

hi all
kenny.w

ride safe

So then you will face the delema of which one to take.

Congrats on the new ride!

hi all
kenny.w

ride safe

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS and congrats on the new ride!

thanks guys for all the comments,off to harley saturday get all the paper work sorted & get the reg so i can get insurance sorted,then its the waiting game.hopfully not to long,get a few miles in before weather turns.will post photos as soon as poss.

ride safe
:cheers

Congrats.:cheers You're going to be like a little kid the day before Christmas until that baby comes in.:lolrolling

Back