free website stats program Now this looks like FUN.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Now this looks like FUN..

I've done it on my UC, but couldn't imagine going it on such an old bike. At least not at my age. :newsmile055:

I've done it on my UC, but couldn't imagine going it on such an old bike. At least not at my age. :newsmile055:
I hear what you are saying. I am in that middle age bracket, but I would love to do something like this. Not on an older bike though. It would have to be something newer for me. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

I hear what you are saying. I am in that middle age bracket, but I would love to do something like this. Not on an older bike though. It would have to be something newer for me. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

I secound that, if only i had the time..

It is quite a story behind this motorcycle cannonball run. I started reading it. They should make a movie from this. Now that I would like to see. Serious one and maybe a comedy one.

I would love to make a trip like this, but don't think I could handle the average 35 MPH. I've ridden the Blue Ridge Parkway for quite a distance & @ 45 MPH, I get a little antsy after a while & have to hit the nearby highways so I can "open" it up for a bit.:)

Yes same here. I can do 45 or 50 for so long, then I need to feel like something is moving. I can't even begin to imagine what it was like back in the day when 35 MPH was like setting your bum on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
That does look like fun. I would love to get in on this. Only thing, I can't afford a bike like the ones that will be doing it. But, nun the less would love to tag along just to watch those old bikes in a group going down the road.

Back