free website stats program Not Shopping on Black Friday | Harley Davidson Forums

Not Shopping on Black Friday

gator508

Experienced Member
Not on your life..so we decided to tour the USS Alabama with our guests, they had never been, and I always find something new to look at..way cool..Oh yea, our fried bird too!

Attachments

• IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4188.jpg
    IMG_4188.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7699.jpg
    IMG_7699.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 34
Good Pics, thanks for sharing. I too would not shop on that dreaded day, in fact this is the first time in 35 years I have not had to work it:s

been years since I visited. Last time I was going back to Mayport off leave and stopped there. Good pics Russ.

My 15-yr-old daughter & I went on a 8-hr shopping adventure, starting at 0430. Not too bad b/c most BF shoppers were out on Thanksgiving evening (crazy). Of course, my daughter pretty much shopped for herself...I trimmed a few things off my XMas gift list.

Way back in 1988 I visited the USS AL - impressive. Do they still have the old submarine there as well??

You guys missed out on all the fun! Our local Wal Mart is always interesting on a Friday or Saturday night, but you should have seen it Thanksgiving evening at 11PM. Psychologist's dream!

My 15-yr-old daughter & I went on a 8-hr shopping adventure, starting at 0430. Not too bad b/c most BF shoppers were out on Thanksgiving evening (crazy). Of course, my daughter pretty much shopped for herself...I trimmed a few things off my XMas gift list.

Way back in 1988 I visited the USS AL - impressive. Do they still have the old submarine there as well??

Iceman..they do. It needs a little restoration still but it is being worked on. Katrina messed up a few displays they had outside including a NVA MIG15 and a F86, rumour has it they will be displayed in a dogfight, that would be way cool I think.

You guys missed out on all the fun! Our local Wal Mart is always interesting on a Friday or Saturday night, but you should have seen it Thanksgiving evening at 11PM. Psychologist's dream!

Is that why you were there..:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling..sorry couldn't help it.

Back