free website stats program Not really a joke. | Harley Davidson Forums

Not really a joke.

coopernicus

Contributor
I didn't know where to post this but it is kinda funny. Started my bike this morning and looked back and lo and behold there were shelled acorns coming out of the exhaust. The more I revved it , the more came out. I did not see the culprit.

Attachments

• 022a.jpg
    022a.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 21
To bad you didn't have a game camera monitoring movement.
Can you imagine the little guy jumping in with his cheeks full and then squeezing into the muffler.
Than the look on his face seeing all shells on the floor thinking he has to do it all over again.

After I washed my bike,last year,came outta the house,and there's these weird lookin footprints all over the bags.Looked em up,squirrel.Never even saw the thing.

Had a neighbor once who's cat would crawl next to my dad's engine block,to stay warm,I suppose..One morning,the inevitable happened.And the neighbors actually wanted us to replace their cat.My dad said he wanted them to clean his engine compartment.So,it ended there,in a stalemate.

Had a neighbor once who's cat would crawl next to my dad's engine block,to stay warm,I suppose..One morning,the inevitable happened.And the neighbors actually wanted us to replace their cat.My dad said he wanted them to clean his engine compartment.So,it ended there,in a stalemate.
Been there done that....not a good feeling.:eek:

Back