free website stats program Not Long / Not Far | Harley Davidson Forums

Not Long / Not Far

walleye

Contributor
Well, it was not long or far, but did it ever feel GOOD! I fired up my Ultra yesterday, and went for a ride. Got around 60 Degrees and no way was I missing the chance. Only rode around 100 miles due to other responsibilities, (Grand Daughter B Day) but it ran strong and I loved it. Just had to tell somebody.... and since your reading this, I guess it's you! :D

Good Deal... Those little reprevs are Great in the winter time. Maybe next time your Grand daughter can go along. I'm sure she would love it !!

Good Deal... Those little reprevs are Great in the winter time. Maybe next time your Grand daughter can go along. I'm sure she would love it !!

Well she is only four, and her Mother :newsmile055: would not allow it...YET!!!! I am already setting that seed! :bigsmiley11:

Glad you got out for a ride!

I had plans to ride yesterday morning but overnight lows in the mid 20's along with ice and slush on the roads nixed that.

Oh well, next weekend's supposed to be nice.

I'm jealous walleye - send some of those 60-degree days North to NE. Glad you got to enjoy a short ride & any day you get out is a good one!!! Cheers!

Walleye...you devil you.:newsmile011: rub it in now why don't ya....

Oh I long for a 60 degree day with not salt residue on the roads....I'd be burning up the road. Thus far this year Central Indiana weather has not cooperated with those who long to be behind the motorized handlebars.:newsmile08:

Sounds great! Hasn't been above freezing for weeks here. Can't wait until the temps get warm enough to ride.

Back