free website stats program not a rival to Joe's Gumbo but i am working on it | Harley Davidson Forums

not a rival to Joe's Gumbo but i am working on it

lorne

took some time off from all the insurance stuff that i have to deal with and decided it was time to light up some charcoal and pop the lid off of few adult beverages. and this is the result, pork wrapped in bacon and potato bombs...

Jack helped with the photos

Attachments

• DSCN0462.jpg
    DSCN0462.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 35
A real stress-reliever for sure, beer and grilling (also riding the bike). Hope everything is well and getting better!

A real stress-reliever for sure, beer and grilling (also riding the bike). Hope everything is well and getting better!

getting there i still have over 2000 items to price and the list is still ongoing....but the beer and grilling is helping until i get the bike up here

took some time off from all the insurance stuff that i have to deal with and decided it was time to light up some charcoal and pop the lid off of few adult beverages. and this is the result, pork wrapped in bacon and potato bombs...

Jack helped with the photos
I was thinking of you today..Lorne I had Gord Lightfoot going...

Looks good Lorne.Getting to be supper time around here.I think I am going to have to put some charcoal in the BBQ and find something to throw on it.

Back