free website stats program NOLA Bike Week | Harley Davidson Forums

NOLA Bike Week

Grillfish

My wife and I are heading to New Orleans in the middle of May for 5 days (we've never been there). I've heard that NO does have a bike week but can not find any info on it.

We will be flying there so wont have my RG, but wouldn't mind checking out the scene for a day if it's the same timeframe as our stay.

If anyone has a link to any info, please share.

Thanks in advance.

can't help you out on the bike events, but for eats, drago's for their char-broiled oysters you need to do. drago's is pretty much known world-wide for those. Even if you don't like oysters, which I thought I didn't, try them. They are out of this world good. Unfortunately, last I heard a month or so back was they were having to fly them in from Galveston due to the Gulf spill. But may change by the time you get there.

Cafe du' Monde for beignets and coffee. It's in the French Qtr. Another one of those touristy things to do, but well worth. If there's a line, it moves pretty fast so don't get discouraged.

Never did find out about NOLA Bike Week, but the wife and I returned from the NOLA trip with a new appreciation and love for a great city. So many great places to eat, loved the culture and entertainment. We stayed in the French Qtr, but did 3 tours that took our outside of the city to plantations, saw the destruction of Katrina, etc... We will be back!

Back