free website stats program No Mar | Harley Davidson Forums

No Mar

bubbacat

not sure where to post this but I am considering buying a No Mar Tire changer and want to know if I would be ok with the classic or should I go with the Jr. pro model . I will be changing nothing but Harleys and was wondering if the classic modle will do any Harley from say a Dyna to an Ultra classic rim . and help is appreciated and I'm sure some of you guys and ladies may have some insight for me . I don't wanna buy the classic model if it wont do all rims
thanks in advance

Attachments

• dave 012.jpg
    dave 012.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 15
I have the classic. When I tried to replace my rear tire the bead breaker lever bent. They sent me the Jr Pro bead breaker lever free of charge.
So, that being said, I'd got with the Jr Pro.

have ya done many tires with it and no other major issues ?? i was looking at an electric one but its probably made in China > Crapola

My no-mar set up works very good but if I had the money to spare and a place to put it I would get the electric that wouldn't even touch the rims.

I have had a No-Mar changer for about 4 years. Usually change 10-15 tires a year. Everything from sport bikes to Goldwings. Absolutely no issues so far. I am very pleased with it. Unfortunately, I do not remember which model it is. I will try to remember to check when I get home tonight and post it. Seems like I gave $800.00 - $1000.00 if that helps identify the model.

I just looked at the No-Mar website. I believe that I have a Classic with a JrPro bead breaker arm. Also have a set of the Posi-clamps. I use them on all the touring wheels.

Back