free website stats program Nine times World Champion!!! For Valentino: Hip Hip.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Nine times World Champion!!! For Valentino: Hip Hip....

ugocon

... Horray!!!

:cheers

As Italian but also as an admirer of an undoubtful talent and supremacy, I want to salute Valentino Rossi for the conquer of his 9th Championship, 7th in the MotoGP (formerly 500).

Vale, you're the greatest of all times, I think you passed also Agostini: he participated in more than one Championship per year.

Vale, Vale, Vale....!!!

:Banane27:
:D

Ciao
Ugo

Congrats to the Doctor. Is an F1 ride next? I'm sure Dorna will do their best to make sure he stays in MotoGP.

Attachments

• thedoctor.jpg
    thedoctor.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 10
Way cool MotoGP racing...here is the site and the announcement...

MOTO-RACING - SPOILER WARNING: MOTOGP: Results, Sepang - SPEEDtv.com

There was a local HD dealer offer for free tickets to the Pomona HD Flat Track racing, which I gave to couple fairly new to HD who never knew about HD racing...they had a great time and never saw anything like it. I know racing is not for everyone, but it certainly is an experience all motorcyclists should enjoy at least once...after all most of us enjoy the fruits of the Racer's Playbook-Laboratory...! Just remember, many Americans have won the prize and yet we only have two or three races here in the US...yet names like Kenny Roberts, Eddie Lawson and other guys here in SoCal are revered in International circles, but are known by all too few here in the States for their incredible achievements in their sport.

Last edited:
i thought his track celebration was a little lame this year :D

but what a rider and as for Casey WOW maybe Rossi needs a break of 3 races and he can then still win LOL

JUST IMAGINE if he didn't miss those 3 races!
Just think if he'd got 3 second places for those 3 and add another 60 points to his total?

HMMM?:naughty

Yup, congrats to the Doctor. I would also like to throw out a congrats to Ben Spies who won the World Superbike Title in his rookie season at the age of 25. He will Collin Edwards team mate next year in Moto GP.

Back