free website stats program Nightster Vivid black | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Vivid black

Very pleased with my Nightster, it's got to be the Meanest looking Harley for a long time. The only changes I want to make are to get more of the Grey looking Black and try and get the mirrors Under the handlebars. Does anybody know if a decent small rear rack is available?

Thanks a lot. Just waiting for a shipping quote to the U.K.
Just got back from the US. Went to the Harley Dealer in Buffallo, Awesome, probably 10 times the size of my local H/D dealer and about one third of the price we pay over here. You don't realise how lucky you are in the good old US.

Pete,

I also have the Vivid Black Nightster and like you I am looking to get more black and less gray and chrome. One idea that looks great (to me anyway) is to paint the air cleaner cover. It doesn't take much time at all. You will need the correct size hex head wrench, and I just used some high temp flat black enamel paint.

I got the idea from looking at the sportster gallery, lots of great looking bikes in there. Have fun.

Lee

Pete,

I also have the Vivid Black Nightster and like you I am looking to get more black and less gray and chrome. One idea that looks great (to me anyway) is to paint the air cleaner cover. It doesn't take much time at all. You will need the correct size hex head wrench, and I just used some high temp flat black enamel paint.

I got the idea from looking at the sportster gallery, lots of great looking bikes in there. Have fun.

Lee

I have been told to use S100 Engine Brightner and apply it to cover. I have ordered some and will let you know the result. (the photos i have seen look good ).

Back