free website stats program Nightster Custom Air Cleaner | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Custom Air Cleaner

hjacobson1

As an owner of a 07 Black Nightster, I strive to make mine standout, but with the somewhat limited accessories available, it ends up looking just like the other guys.

I'm back searching again.

Has anyone seen an air filter that looks like the one on the Cross Bones?

I have tried all the usual suspects like J&P,Dennis Kirk,HD,the Web and others with little to show for it and I think the lines of a plain, round cover would look great.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Stay safe - keep the shiny side up.

Jake

Hey Jake,

Im riding the same nightster but have bobbed it out more..
Im having the same trouble with air cleaner..
RSD roland sands does a nice old style cleaner and Vance & Hines have made the Duke which also looks good...
But I want performance too.. I have a SE stage 1 ham can that ive colour coded vivid black to match but need it tougher...
Kuryakyn do the hyperchargers (ugly glorified bug catchers) but also just brought out a small 6inch style air cleaner.. old style kinda
Thinking a velocity stack... to match my Race Tuner and V&H short shots
Let me know how you go

Dan

IMG_0032.jpg

Dan;

Great looking Bike! Especially the ham can.

It looks like you have a Laperla seat - How do you like it?

I have black forward controls, black mini apes, Progressive Shocks/fork springs, relocated front turn signals to lower triple tree (mounts also black) and I'd post a pic, but it's still dirty from the rain on Saturday and the road grime from the 400+ miles over the weekend.

Next changes will be black SE mufflers with black het shields, and if necessary, I will fabricate an old school air cleaner.

from what i understand the arlen ness big sucker will accept the cross bones air cleaner cover with little to no mods. there is a guy named motordrum on hrdforums.com who has already done it. looks good too.

nice nighties guys! just got mine and the plans are:
VH Blacked out Short Shots; Chopped rear fender and relocated tail lights @ the axle; 16" black apes; Dark Ghost Devil Dogg graphics on tank and whatever air cleaner i can find that looks COOL, is not to high pitch noisy and most importantly performs the best:s Ill be looking foreward to see what yall come up with!:D

from what i understand the arlen ness big sucker will accept the cross bones air cleaner cover with little to no mods. there is a guy named motordrum on hrdforums.com who has already done it. looks good too.

Thanks for the lead. That is exactly the look I want. I will post pictures when completed.

Have a great weekend!

Jake

Back