free website stats program Nice Visit | Harley Davidson Forums

Nice Visit

Billbo

OK folks, I have gotten myself off into unexplored territory here. General Off Topic - sub forums -- hummm I Hope this is in the right place.......here goes..

IF you are near and have a chance - go visit the new "Indian and Victory" motorcycle shop in New Orleans on airline hwy by I-310. Actually that may be called 'st rose' not sure. BUT, along with a lot of new Indian MCs and Victory MCs, (both by Polaris)they have very many 'custom' bikes and used HDs etc. They have big dogs and V8's on display. They also have several custom muscle cars etc. Shop looks like a cross between an auto museum an MC sales shop.

Anyway, I had a nice visit just walking around looking at all the really nice bikes there and thought you might too.

Bill

Thanks for sharing your review Bill

Jack, this is crazy. I can ONLY find this post when I click on my name and hit statistics button. Its there, but, no where on the "Unread Posts" button at the top of the home page. Even i go to "OFF TOPIC" - that's where I posted it and its not there either????

Where'd it go?

Bill

Jack, this is crazy. I can ONLY find this post when I click on my name and hit statistics button. Its there, but, no where on the "Unread Posts" button at the top of the home page. Even i go to "OFF TOPIC" - that's where I posted it and its not there either????

Where'd it go?

Bill

It's there Bill, can't explain why you can't see the post.:newsmile058:

It's here for me. :) I appreciate the info, you never know when or where I will find myself looking for something to do for a few minutes. :D Thanks for sharing!

It's there Bill, can't explain why you can't see the post.:newsmile058:

It's here for me. :) I appreciate the info, you never know when or where I will find myself looking for something to do for a few minutes. :D Thanks for sharing!

Well now I feel silly -- I see the post. Was NOT there yesteday. Anyway, I guess that's not really important since you guys can see it. That's a long ride for you two anyway just to visit another MC shop. But, for anyone in the area, a nice place to spend a few minutes looking at the "CUSTOM" motorcycles there. Most of the custom high dollar bikes have a back tire that's about 12" wide!! I think the bike would stand alone without a kickstand - sorta like those drag bikes. Wonder about steering with those super wide rear tires? They do have rounded corners tho. not like a slick. now I am just talking to hear myself talk I suppose.

You all have a great day now
Bill

Back