free website stats program Ni Hao, from Central China, PRC | Harley Davidson Forums

Ni Hao, from Central China, PRC

For those who don't know, Ni Hao means How are you. A big hello from central China. H-D is just breaking in here, and me and a mate are starting two custom bikes this year. Should be interesting.

Best regards,

Bougie Bogster
(Canuck in China)

I sure will drake .. Thks

expecting to recieve the 1st priliminary parts by March .. and will most likely need alot of online support :p

Cheers

Welcome to the board Bougie Bogster, talking of online support could you write in simplified chinese "Nightster" "Sportster" so I can cut and paste them into youtube, I've come across some realy good looking customized sportsters from China on youtube but purely by accident as they were written in chinese, one in particular that I saw a couple of day's ago that I now can't find for love nor money...:small3d015:

Welcome to the board Bougie Bogster, talking of online support could you write in simplified chinese "Nightster" "Sportster" so I can cut and paste them into youtube, I've come across some realy good looking customized sportsters from China on youtube but purely by accident as they were written in chinese, one in particular that I saw a couple of day's ago that I now can't find for love nor money...:small3d015:

Hi there Crambo .. Thanks. I'm still working on it but you could try this::

哈雷戴维森<Harley-Davidson >

For those who don't know, Ni Hao means How are you. A big hello from central China. H-D is just breaking in here, and me and a mate are starting two custom bikes this year. Should be interesting.

Best regards,

Bougie Bogster
(Canuck in China)

What dialect? Ni Habu Hao, shahzei (the spelling is wrong, this is more phonetic and I know you're not a girl) So many years ago, I used to butcher the Visayan and Mandarin dialects/languages by combining the two together. Visayan is the second largest Philippine language/dialect (there is argument as to which is correct). All that was right at 40 years ago and I really don't remember anything. Ex; quati, quati, paass, paass dong. Iko lagusto icao. And none of the spelling is correct. I DID say it was way back and phonetically rendered.
My luck and memory, I've gotten everything incorrect. Even the English.:D

What dialect? Ni Habu Hao, shahzei (the spelling is wrong, this is more phonetic and I know you're not a girl) So many years ago, I used to butcher the Visayan and Mandarin dialects/languages by combining the two together. Visayan is the second largest Philippine language/dialect (there is argument as to which is correct). All that was right at 40 years ago and I really don't remember anything. Ex; quati, quati, paass, paass dong. Iko lagusto icao. And none of the spelling is correct. I DID say it was way back and phonetically rendered.
My luck and memory, I've gotten everything incorrect. Even the English.:D

Some kind of Hanyu / Manderin.

Ni Hao bu hao : You Good? or not good ?
Shi bu Shi : That? or not that?
Wo bu zhi dao: I don't know ...

Wow .. i think the other stuff is more Philippine than manderin, then again i am a decent butcher meself. French is my native tongue and the i scare away the frogs when i talk, let along write. For english, my reports had more red from the teacher than on a CSI show. :panic

Zai Zhen (Bye) :p

Last edited:
Some kind of Hanyu / Manderin.
Ni Hao bu hao : You Good? or not good ?
Shi bu Shi : That? or not that?
Wo bu zhi dao: I don't know ...
Wow .. i think the other stuff is more Philippine than manderin, then again i am a decent butcher meself. French is my native tongue and the i scare away the frogs when i talk, let along write. For english, my reports had more red from the teacher than on a CSI show. :panic
Zai Zhen (Bye) :p
Yep, Mandarin.
You're right, most was Filipino. Visayan and not Tagalog.
I had a different spelling on good bye, Shai Chen.
Hey guys, we're being invaded by the French from China. :(
That doesn't even make sense to me.
See if I can get this one right, Au Revoir.

Back