free website stats program NEWBIE | Harley Davidson Forums

JimnCindy

Hi my name is Jim I am a new member and first time Harley owner

I should add that I am from Ontario Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys I look forward to getting some issues resolved or at least sorted with the help of the forum

I'll try NOT to get you Excited and all that right now.

No promises of Giving you all the Correct answers to any questions you will have...

BUT we do have a full crew WHO know ALL... One will get it right and many times we all get it correct.

I chased away a new member the other day Talking Here instead of JUST saying WELCOME...

SO, WELCOME it is... From the Never Ending Ride Season in SE Az.

signed....BUBBIE

well thanks Bubbie I just have to get familiar with the site so I know where to post the right questions to the right area - like I said I am a newbie lol

I'll try NOT to get you Excited and all that right now.

No promises of Giving you all the Correct answers to any questions you will have...

BUT we do have a full crew WHO know ALL... One will get it right and many times we all get it correct.

I chased away a new member the other day Talking Here instead of JUST saying WELCOME...

SO, WELCOME it is... From the Never Ending Ride Season in SE Az.

signed....BUBBIE

It wasn't you BUBBIE it was the NITPICKER! :p

HA Ha Ha... YOU must have read the Problem I was referring Too.......

So I won't Nit Pick with you here either... BUT just a Question... who rides Up Front Jim or Cindy?

signed....BUBBIE

YES, Bernie has a way of getting ME into Problems here with New Bees... Lol...

signed....BUBBIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard from a fellow Canuck. Would you mind telling us how you found HDTimeline? Just curious. ;)

Back