free website stats program Newbie from Washington State | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie from Washington State

CHZWIZ

Hello All! Bought an '09 FLHT Police at an auction couple years back with 15k on the clock and have been slowly going through it updating/repairing whatnot. It is a great bike but has plenty of room for improvement. Have read lot's of post on this forum and see that there are some very knowledgeable members here, so thought I would throw my helmet into the ring and participate in some discussions. I do all my own wrenching and find that one of the best parts of owning a bike (at least for me) is the satisfaction of figuring out how to maintain, diagnose and repair my bike and not having to depend on a shop to do everything for me. For one, I have always had a need to figure out how things work and two, pretty much a skin flint and don't like to part with my cash especially when I can do it myself and third, have major trust issues especially when it comes to dealer service.

So I have a few improvements I want to make over the winter and will be starting some new post to get some input on a few things. Look forward to learning a few things from what I can tell is a great group of members/riders.

Hey Wisconsin did some NATO training at Volk Field during my time in the MC.
Thanks Harttoo

Back