free website stats program Newb checking in | Harley Davidson Forums

Newb checking in

BenDiem

Greetings from Cincy,

Newb here. I was searching for other H-D websites and I happened upon this one. I was intrigued by this website. It appears to be more formal/mature. That's a good thing.

I've owned the following H-Ds within the past twelve years. My first was a 2002 Fatboy. My love affair w/H-D began... I then also picked up an '03 Dyna Super Glide Sport; on to an '05 Fatboy (15 Yr Anny edition), to an '06 Road Glide, to a '10 Street Glide that I farkled up to Ultra specs w/HD's BB II kit
(103"), 255 cams and V&H 2>1 performance exhaust...

In January 2012, I wanted to find out what the hype was about BMW M/Cs. I ordered and purchased a '12 BMW R1200 RT. Loved the bike, but it was just too tall and uncomfortable for me...

I just picked up a brand new left-over 2013 EGC. Love this bike. The new 103" is plenty quick. I'm breaking it in a bit b/4 I add the SE Nightstick slip-ons and Stage 1 tune. I also ordered the Boom! speakers (had it on my SG - great OEM upgrade from stock), H-D canvass lowers for winter riding, and various other accessories.

I tired to remove the front fender bumper, to no avail. I still have to remove the uppermost bolt under the front fender, to include the two side bolts that bolt up to the front forks... I'll try to complete the removal process this weekend.

I tried to remove the chrome saddlebag trim/protectors but discovered the bolts appear to be welded. :(

When I picked up my bike this past weekend, I felt right at home. It's great to be back. Nothing beats the H-D mystic, nothing. I absolutely love my new EGC. I bought the two tone Birch White/Midnight Pearl. Beautiful bike!

Ride safe & B/R,

BB

Welcome to the site from the Great State of Texas :TEXAS

Good Folk, Great Info

Enjoy the ride, have fun, stay safe

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back