free website stats program New Years Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

New Years Ride

PaulWhite

Hope everyone had a great New Year. I got out this morning for a short ride with my friend. It was a little cool, but a great ride finished up with breakfast and went home to spend the rest for the day with my grand daughter. A perfect way to start a new year.

I got out for a short ride this afternoon. Was a break in the rain, but then sky opened up and I got soaked. Discovered a leak in my Rain jacket. But it's ok cause I didn't see any other bikes out. Jan 1 and got to ride my Harley. Now am getting ready for a nice ham dinner. All is good. :D:):rider

No such luck here! still have 10 inches of the white stuff on the ground and back roads are still bad. along with 15 degrees for the high today

Watching Rose Bowl and have Sporty on Bike Lift to inspect and clean...but tomorrow it will be ready!

Got in a nice hour and a half long ride on some county roads. It was a little cool but with a couple extra layers of clothes it was a great new years day ride.
WAP.gif

Weather was to bad here, temp was around 28 degrees and a snow/rain mixture, my back driveway and street were ice covered, I would have never made it anywhere. :bigsmiley29:

Just shy of 200 miles... mixed a little of everything, slab, out, and back into town... back country roads, twisties, and oh yeah.... food, and friends

Back